Saturday 20 July 2013

Dragonfly Thanks


Happy Saturday and welcome to the weekend.  I had a few minutes this am to play along with the Inspiration Challenge at Splitcoast (charm link here).   I created the background on my card by inking up my non-stick craft sheet, spraying with water then dragging my paper through the wet ink.  When it was dry, I stamped the sentiment and then I embossed the top portion.  Lastly, I added the dragonfly that was stamped onto silver, cut out and pop dotted onto my card.
Hope you have a great weekend and thanks for popping in for a peek.

Supplies:  stamp; Paper Smooches, Hero Arts/ Distress inks/ silver paper/ bl Mememto ink/ Sizzix eb folder


4 comments:

Joan B said...

oh this is beautiful. giving me some inspriation!

Cathy said...

Gorgeous card Karen, I love your background and what a beautiful dragonfly! Cathy x

Darnell said...

This is so pretty, Karen! That background creation is amazing and I love dragonflies, so I'm over the moon with the beauty you created here!!

Bonnie said...

Another awesome background and I need to remember about stamping the dragonfly on silver! Beautiful!