Saturday 24 August 2013

Wishes for Your Birthday


Happy Saturday.  Here is a card I made for the Sat. Inspiration Challenge at Splitcoast. (inspiration piece pictured below)  I wanted to create a textured look on my card so I punched circles to create a mask with a punch.  I stamped over the circle using a bkg. stamp from Kaiser, I love the woven look it gives.  I added the sentiment but then for interest, I cut the sentiment and pop dotted it.
Thanks so much for coming by and taking a look.

Supplies:  stamps; BoBunny, Woodwares/ Memento ink/ pop dots/ twine/ circle punch



3 comments:

Sue said...

Beautiful card, Karen! Great masking and stamping and I like how you did the sentiment. Have a great weekend. Sue

Penny Ward said...

Love your use of masking...super cute with the "woven" stamp. Great colors!!!

shirley-bee said...

I thought you'd used circle stamps! Great way to get more out of background stamps - gorgeous card.